Dodatkowo w sieci pojawiła się też zapowiedź nowej encyklopedii „Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to the Star Wars Galaxy” napisanej przez Amy Ratcliffe, Amy Richau, Brandona Wainerdi, Dana Zehra, Daniela Brooksa, Kelly Knox i Megan Crouse. Album trafi do sprzedaży 17 września tego roku.
Uncover a history of galactic evil.
“So this is how liberty dies—with thunderous applause.” —Senator Padmé Amidala
When Sheev Palpatine declared the birth of his new Empire, he expected it would stand for thousands of years. Instead, it lasted only 24. This is the story of how a tyrannical regime rose from the ashes of democracy, ruled the galaxy with an iron fist, and then collapsed into dust.
It is a story of war and heroes. It is a story of propaganda and the power of fascism. But most of all, it is a story of normal people trying to live their lives in the face of brutal dictatorship.
From the barbarity of Darth Vader’s campaigns to the horrors of the Tarkin Initiative, this book offers new insights into the dark entity at the core of the Star Wars saga, with chapters covering economic strategy and political organisation, propaganda, crime and punishment, military tactics, and warfare, giving even the most expert Star Wars fans a fresh perspective on the Galactic Empire.
Containing more than 2,200 entries from the most current Star Wars film and TV series, discover the vital facts about iconic characters, creatures, locations, vehicles, and technology from a galaxy far, far away….
- This definitive title reveals comprehensive histories of 1,200 characters, from icons like Lando Calrissian and Leia Organa to lesser-known individuals like Max Rebo and Therm Scissorpunch.
- From terrifying rancors to adorable porgs, learn about more than 100 fascinating creatures.
- Chart your way through the galaxy with more than 275 entries on locations, including Darth Vader’s castle on Mustafar and the mystical World Between Worlds.
- Pick your method of transport from more than 275 vehicles, from the legendary Millennium Falcon to the stylish Naboo N-1 starfighter.
- Get up to speed with the latest technology, including the Mandalorian’s beskar armor, Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber, and more than 275 other pieces of equipment.
Produced in close collaboration with Lucasfilm, this official title is the most comprehensive reference book on the Star Wars galaxy on the market. Meticulously researched, expertly written, and stunningly illustrated, The Star Wars Encyclopedia is an indispensable guide to that devoted fans and newcomers alike will return to time and again.